What is sacred
"What is sacred is not an object. It is not a book. It is not a place. It is not even an event. These are all things in time through which the sacred moves." 
"Sexuality is very important. It is something sacred to preserve. It is where life force is exchanged in the physical world. It is an expression of vulnerability and intimacy. Do not take it lightly. Do not engage in it casually. Do not use it for personal gratification."
- The Sacred, 4/29/08
- Relationships and Higher Purpose, Chapter 12: Establishing Relationships
- Joy and Gratitude (January 31, 2009)
- The Sacred Life (March 13, 2013)
- The Sacred Rendezvous (January 29, 2009)
- Wisdom from the Greater Community Volume I, Chapter 13: Spiritual Community
- Wisdom from the Greater Community Volume I, Chapter 29: Faith and Fear
- Greater Community Spirituality, Chapter 1: What is God?
- Greater Community Spirituality, Chapter 17: How does Revelation occur in Human Life?
- The New Message on Religion (July 20, 2009)
- The New Message on Fulfillment (August 24, 2007)