Looking to see
“Be visionary today and see beyond the normal parameters of your life. Just look. If you continue looking, you will see. If you can see, you will know.”
Free to look and to see
“If you can look without prejudice, fear or denial, you will be able to see very far, farther even than you thought you could. The fact is that most people do not look and therefore do not see. And if they do look, they look with so many conditions, prerequisites and requirements that they cannot really grasp what they are seeing. If you are not dominated by your own mind, then you are free to look and to see. If you are not dominated by your past, then you are able to see things as they are today, in a new way."
"Perhaps at the beginning you can only see a tiny, tiny bit. But as you practice in your ongoing preparation, you will be able to see more as you proceed. You will develop the eyes to see, the willingness to see and the desire to see.” 
"See that even when presented with simple problems in the world, people will avoid or deny them.” 
“Observe the world without judgment." ... "Just observe things. ” 
Metaphor for a whole new reality
“When you build a house, you do not build the upper floors first. You start with the foundation and you build up. You do not begin by laying the wallpaper and putting in the furnishings, for there is nothing to contain them. You begin by building the foundation and the primary structure of the building. You do this in a step-by-step manner. You follow a plan. You develop skills along the way. You exercise skills you already have. And you learn new ones as well.” 
- Steps To Knowledge Continuation Training, Step 15: Let me look towards the Greater Community to understand where my life is going.
- Steps To Knowledge Continuation Training, Step 16: There are greater forces at work in the world.
- Steps To Knowledge Continuation Training, Step 18: Today I wish to know.
- Steps To Knowledge Continuation Training, Step 19: I will observe the world today.
- Steps To Knowledge Continuation Training, Step 20: Today I will not forget that I am here for a greater purpose.