Guidelines for Living the New Message
1) Practice the recommendations given for people everywhere.
2) Two practices a day – practicing your step in Steps to Knowledge, being still or contemplating an important question or decision.
3) Weekly review of the Four Pillars of your life and a plan of action to build each one for the following week.
4) Read the Books of the New Message daily, even if only for a few moments, to stay connected to your greater work and calling.
5) Share parts of the Teaching in the New Message with others, even if you do not mention where it comes from. Others can benefit from what you are learning now.
6) Set aside one evening a week for quiet, meditation and study.
7) Remember the Messenger and keep his picture close to you to support his great effort in the world.
8) Come to be with him at least once a year, if you are able, in order to stay connected with him and the great gift that he has given to you through the New Message and Steps to Knowledge.
9) Prepare for the Greater Community by studying the Allies of Humanity Briefings, Greater Community Spirituality and the introductory text There Is a New Message from God in the World, so that you may gain the vantage point to see both the great danger and the great opportunity for human unity that the Greater Community presents.
10) Support the Message and the Messenger in whatever way you can. His task is immense and he will need your continued support.
11) Build strength through your Four Pillars to withstand the Great Waves of Change so that you may be a source of strength, certainty and peace in the difficult times ahead.
- Guidelines for Living the New Message from God (March 18, 2007)