You came into the world with the Knowledge of who you are, who you must meet and what you must accomplish. It is time to find this Knowledge and begin to live it.
Good Fortune is already with you. You are carrying it like a secret cargo. Are you ready to find this good fortune, the deeper mind of Knowledge within you, and begin to live it? Start the Journey of 365 Steps today. Why wait? Take the Steps to Knowledge and fulfill the need of your soul. Finally. A spiritual practice to lead you to live the life you were meant to live. (Here is a sample with 10 Steps to Good Fortune.)
- You have a greater purpose in the world.
- You have a destiny to fulfill.
- You are designed for something unique and special in the world.
- Your greater destiny is not dependent upon your goals, wishes and desires.
- You may give your life to things of little value and consequence, but you can always return to Knowledge, which never leaves you, though you may leave it.
- You do not have to become someone else to be who you really are or to do what you came here to do.
- Your greater journey will require relationships of a very high caliber and will restrain you from giving your life away to others who cannot go where you are going.
- Your greater purpose will require real self-honesty and a recognition of all the things that you are not, or cannot be, and should not follow.
- There are people out there waiting to meet you. They are very important people in your life.
- The Creator has a greater Plan and you have a part to play in it.
Steps to Knowledge was presented to the world by Marshall Vian Summers. Hear him speak about the deeper Knowledge that God has placed within each person:
This is the book I recommend more highly than any book I have ever read in my entire life.
– Susan, Colorado
Steps to Knowledge gave me the way to get my life back. At last I had something that showed me how to get to where all the other books could only talk about.
– Dennis, Boston
Since I’ve started studying and practicing the Steps To Knowledge, my awareness has expanded beyond my expectations.
I recently began Steps to Knowledge… for the fourth time. How does one book contain so much power to inspire, to challenge and to compel?
– Gina, Illinois
Practicing the Steps to Knowledge has been the most profound experience in my life.
This book (Steps) is important. I see that it has the power to inspire a revolution in thinking and in being… a leaderless revolution where everyone is called to what they Know for the world and for themselves.
– CharlieBegin to find your good fortune and take the Steps to Knowledge – Free download!