Facts About the New Message
- The New Message began in 1982 when Marshall Vian Summers was instructed to record a series of spoken revelations while in the deserts of the American Southwest.
- For over 34 years, Marshall has received over 9,000 pages of text through over 820 angelic encounters.
- Each page of the New Message was originally spoken by Marshall in a state of revelation, audio recorded and then transcribed.
See an Interview with the Messenger
Facts About the Society
- Founded in 1992 by the Messenger, Marshall Vian Summers, The Society has a global education and outreach mission dedicated to bring a New Message from God to humanity.
- Not affiliated with any existing faith body or religion
- 501(c)3 religious non-profit organization
- The Society’s annual budget consists of 90% donations from the Worldwide Community, 8% income from events and 2% sales of books and CDs (many are given away free or at-cost)
- The first book of the New Message to be published was Steps to Knowledge in 1989. Steps was recorded in 14 days, transcribed a week later and the first copies of were hand bound by the Messenger’s wife and companions.
- Today, 12 books of the New Message are internationally available through New Knowledge Library, with print editions in English, French, Spanish and Greek and electronic editions in eight other languages.
…more about the Society
The New Message in Social Media
Visit us and share with us on these web sites:
*All Events: USA Mountain Time (GMT -7)
The Messenger Speaks:
Available to download and use with permission: