- "People believe many things,
- but they know very little.
- They are living at the surface of the mind,
- which is turbulent and chaotic
- and governed by the winds
- and the passions of the world."
"You cannot hear Knowledge if your mind is preoccupied." 
"Knowledge will not arise in a preoccupied mind under normal circumstances." 
"This deeper intelligence lives within you. It is providing guidance and counsel continuously, but you do not yet hear it or feel it because you are too preoccupied with your outer life, and your mind is too caught up in its own dilemmas and conflicts." 
"You are in the world for a purpose now, not your purpose, but a purpose that was given to you before you came, a purpose that is related to these times and to the Great Waves of change that are coming to the world. You can pretend. You can remain self-obsessed. You can occupy every moment of every day and dream through every night, but you are really running away from this greater purpose and from the power and the calling of God within you." 
- The Engagement (April 16, 2011)
- The Power of Seeing (December 30, 2008)
- Wisdom from the Greater Community Volume One. Chapter 3: Greater Community
- Deepening Your Spiritual Practice (November 1, 2008)
- The Origin (November 18, 2009)