Thread: Book of Enoch: Names of Angels

Book of Enoch: Names of Angels

Here is a section from the book of Enoch, ch 20

20. 1,2 And these are the names of the holy angels who watch. Uriel, one of the holy angels, who is 3 over the world and over Tartarus. Raphael, one of the
    holy angels, who is over the spirits of men. 4,5 Raguel, one of the holy angels who takes vengeance on the world of the luminaries. Michael, one 6 of the holy angels, to wit, he that is set over the best part of mankind and over chaos. Saraqael, 7 one of the holy angels, who is set over the spirits, who sin in the spirit. Gabriel, one of the holy 8 angels, who is over Paradise and the serpents and the Cherubim. Remiel, one of the holy angels, whom God set over those who rise.

There is a lot more to Enoch than has been given credit, and Enoch himself was taken up physically and became... Metatron, the voice of God, serving as the celestial scribe.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metatron

Greg

I'm posting this with some reluctance. It's easy to get lost here. And Dan Winter is very difficult to decipher even without the massively cluttered web pages. Be careful

http://www.goldenmean.info/ophanim/

Here is a passage from the New Revelation regarding the names of the Angels:

Quote Originally Posted by The Recitation
    You cannot worship Us.
    You will not know Our names.
    For you must now become responsible and utilize the skills and the
    power the Creator has given you in service to a world of increasing need,
    turbulence and upheaval.
    By the way, in the last quarter, this forum thread has brought 170 visits to the New Message site, and 4,500 Google "impressions". People searching for "names of angels" are finding the New Message. Thus is the reach of this forum. Thank you for participating!

No problem Will . I'm still here, still reading, still practicing

Nasi Novare Coram

The Keys of Enoch do concern me. For what will quoted shows great contrast to what Kadath has posted here of The book of Enoch.

The Book of Enoch is one of the most ancient books of the early traditions, I don't think it is necessary to dwell on it in the light of the new revelation. There are contradictions between many traditions from the past and the new message, but even this one has brought exposure to the New Message as Will has documented for us - any update on the site traffic generated by this post Will?

Nasi Novare Coram

Greg