Page 1 of 27 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Other Traditions not listed

1. Drake update - an imminent human military intervention

Just listened to a recent interview with Drake (a Pentagon insider) and thought I'd summarise what I remember from it.

First public actionable event of the proposed imminent mass arrests of the illuminati will be the removal of Obama from office and the appointment of a temporary Commander in Chief

The Joint Chiefs of Staff and 99% of the military are behind the arrests
    There will 24/7 voting on new laws and appointments as the existing anti-freedom laws and personnel are removed

International organisations such as Interpol will also be involved so that 99% of the illuminati will be arrested, wherever they are

Legal constitutional experts are looking into how they can stop the erosion of rights from happening again

Most if not all of the Federal Government will be gone

Latest indication of the timing for the start of these events is 30-35 days from 8 April

Drake has been asked to address the public through his radio interviews and he has already addressed US troops and that apparently went down very well

There is no leader behind these arrests, there are various groups and nobody knows everyone involved

Drake feels they are being assisted by ETs/EDs/Angels but has yet to meet one personally

Drake seems fairly keen to interrogate arrested illuminati himself and expects some of them to receive the death penalty and be executed

All sounds a little like a military coup doesn't it? Although Drake does say that there will be civilian as well as military appointments during the transition and as soon as the new voting kicks in then the power will be with the people to appoint their representatives.

2. Tolec/Andromeda Council Update on a potentially positive ET intervention

Tolec is the earth spokesperson for the Andromeda Council who have supposedly removed all draco/hydra-reptilian underground/sea bases on Earth. Points gleaned from his recent interview on Ohio Exoplitics radio:

Their intervention was not taken lightly and is aimed at leaving us free and sovereign and ready to move to 4D in January 2014, but they also wanted to prevent future problems where the reptilians' negative influence would have extended far beyond this solar system and even beyond this galaxy

Only a few hundred reptilians remain on Earth, thousands have been removed, and pose no further serious threat

There will be a 'cosmic earth-based' event, a deep sea volcano will 'pop off' triggering a deep earthquake with a planet wide resonance or 'ping' probably within the next four weeks or so, and this will signal the destruction of the last reptilian base (he has previously mentioned the Eastern Seaboard in relation to this but this may have been just as an example - he has given the precise location to three people and they will release this after the event, as happened with two previous earthquakes he accurately predicted)

Following this,Tolec has said ETs will visit us in small numbers in an informal way to talk directly to us (not through governments) about their lives and the forthcoming change to 4D

Tolec referenced researchers such as David Icke with regards to how the low level 4D reptilians have been acting out their agenda on Earth through a human cabal

David Icke from what I gather is just another inbred Alien who is trying to get humanity to allow them to assist us. But they really are there to control the human race as resource collectors..As they are resource seekers.

Do they speak of uniting humanity with everyone's own inner Knowledge?
    Do they speak of humanity actually taking control of their own planet? or do they speak as they will help humanity save the planet. They have their own agenda.

Listen within. Listen to your own inner guidance system. Humanity needs itself only, to save the planet. I would be wary of any Aliens saying they are here to fix humanity's problems. That would be a ruse to get us to follow and align with them.
    We need to Align with those in the universe and world that are reclaiming their Knowledge, this way we can be certain that it will be humanity's efforts to save Planet Earth.

Great reply, Joyanne.
    I see D. Icke as a human being, controlled /possessed by Ets, who managed to gain his trust. His books are clearly inspired by what ETs tell him from within. He is unaware of the deception, all the proof he finds of what he is claiming strengthens his conviction, but is part of the manipulation. Same thing counts for David Wilcock. Also Drake is clearly completely used and controlled by ETs, like so many other 'insiders', like NASA insider Rosin. The occult/mental manipulation can be recognized, while the people involved do not, else they would certainly resist, they are persuaded to think they are working for a good cause. Much of what they claim has no basis in reality. Tolec claiming that the Andromeda Council has removed all draco/hydrareptilian bases is based on???? Almost all ET/Illuminati-enemies are removed, arrested??? Devoid of any basis.

Quote Originally Posted by AscensionAddiction View Post
    Tolec is the earth spokesperson for the Andromeda Council who have supposedly removed all draco/hydra-reptilian underground/sea bases on Earth. Points gleaned from his recent interview on Ohio Exoplitics radio:

Their intervention was not taken lightly and is aimed at leaving us free and sovereign and ready to move to 4D in January 2014, but they also wanted to prevent future problems where the reptilians' negative influence would have extended far beyond this solar system and even beyond this galaxy

Only a few hundred reptilians remain on Earth, thousands have been removed, and pose no further serious threat

There will be a 'cosmic earth-based' event, a deep sea volcano will 'pop off' triggering a deep earthquake with a planet wide resonance or 'ping' probably within the next four weeks or so, and this will signal the destruction of the last reptilian base (he has previously mentioned the Eastern Seaboard in relation to this but this may have been just as an example - he has given the precise location to three people and they will release this after the event, as happened with two previous earthquakes he accurately predicted)

Following this,Tolec has said ETs will visit us in small numbers in an informal way to talk directly to us (not through governments) about their lives and the forthcoming change to 4D

Tolec referenced researchers such as David Icke with regards to how the low level 4D reptilians have been acting out their agenda on Earth through a human cabal

From another source, The Allies of Humanity (that I trust) - there are no alien races currently on the earth that represent our true allies. All have departed in the near past so there is NO confusion on our part as to who is friend or foe. Whatever races are currently here are subversive and intend to deceive us and gain our trust. Ultimately this will lead to our downfall and subjugation by them. Our true allies will not come here, they will not contact us beyond what they have done in their Briefings for counsel. We are not yet ready for contact.

The truth is straight forward and blunt. It can seem harsh and stark, but it is the truth nonetheless. We must deal with this world ourselves. We must take "Steps to Knowledge", and we must make the decisions that will move us toward our destiny in the Greater Community. No one else...no one will do this for us.

Time is short for the world in this matter. We must not allow ourselves to waste our time on those who profess wisdom and direction, but in truth have neither.
    Last edited by Robert_Society; 04-30-12 at 19:32.

I think you need to lay of this stuff for a little and take some time being alone in peace. Ask yourself some important questions and try to answer them as honestly as you can. I used to also watch David Wilcock and Acsension stories, 11/11. Thank God I found the NM right after I got into that stuff. They made me ask more questions and search more which was the positive outcome but it is dangerous I think to get sucked into it. It makes you more confused and it doesn't provide a preparation for all these changes to come. These people are clearly strongly affected by the intervention just like Ray Kurzweil and the Singularity movement. Take some time to reflect inward, it will help.

If that is what you believe, then the accuracy of those statements will begin to bear out soon? Go with your gut. If you rely on this being true and it's not, where are you? How much time have you wasted? How much further are we in the danger zone regarding what is actually happening?

If I look back at all the people over the past ten years who claimed things like this, many have been wrong and the rest keep putting off the timing and delaying when "things" will happen. None have been close to the truth or how is has played out yet. And the current theories and predictions have become even more outrageous and unverifiable.

Icke has some inspirational messages here and there and I almost let myself fall into the us/them mentality still. But really, I don't care how scaly my DNA may or may not have been at whatever point in the past. If you've got skin on you and can wag your tongue into syllables that I can translate, you count as a potential human student of Knowledge and Intervention-fighter in my book.

Wilcock... he's so fluffy. He's almost cuddly. "Oh it feels so good and light and love and blah blah blah..." It's just like the things you're saying here AscensionAddiction. I read this baloney all the time on those kinds of sites. How on such and such a date some mega-important Earth changes are coming and Holy Moly! after that the negative ETs wouldn't dare tolerate our wildly ascended 4th dimensional vibrations...

Come on. How many more of these do we need before we see the real story here. This is the kind of stuff you use on little kids to get them to do stuff they don't want to do.

Andromeda? Seriously? Who gets messages here from Andromeda? Do you know how far away that is? You would have to be one wildly connected Wise guy to have your news pumped in from another galaxy and I seriously question this as even being possible through any means except the Unseen Ones, and I trust what I know about who they have elected to be their Messenger.

We could talk about this until the cows come home mutilated. I should be doing a med...

Note to AscensionAddiction: the only reason you're not already banned from this forum for doing nothing but reprinting your blog is because you showed up and responded to your first post.

One more reprint and you're outta here.

P.S. putting ETs and Angels together with a slash is gag-worthy here and almost tipping the scales against you.
    Last edited by danmylotte; 04-30-12 at 20:49.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    I think you need to lay of this stuff for a little and take some time being alone in peace. Ask yourself some important questions and try to answer them as honestly as you can. I used to also watch David Wilcock and Acsension stories, 11/11. Thank God I found the NM right after I got into that stuff. They made me ask more questions and search more which was the positive outcome but it is dangerous I think to get sucked into it. It makes you more confused and it doesn't provide a preparation for all these changes to come. These people are clearly strongly affected by the intervention just like Ray Kurzweil and the Singularity movement. Take some time to reflect inward, it will help.
    Thanks for your advice, your caring motives are appreciated. Unlike yourself I am enjoying the speculation in a detached way and do not feel at all drawn in nor confused. I think awareness of these possible events can be useful sometimes for some people, especially if they are, as you suggest, part of the intervention. Know thine enemy! :-) But I acknowledge that it isn't for everyone.

I have plenty of spare time apart from this to be in peace too so don't worry about that.